Inspire Your Audience with Thought-Provoking Keynotes on Digital Transformation and Leadership
Suriel is a dynamic and engaging speaker who has inspired audiences with his insights on digital transformation and the role of technology in shaping and empowering humanity.
Leading in the Age of AI: Empowering People and Harnessing Technology for Success
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing industries, streamlining processes, and changing the way we work and live. As AI continues to advance, leaders must adapt their strategies and develop new skills to remain effective in this rapidly changing landscape. In this dynamic keynote, we will explore the role of digital leaders in the age of AI, highlighting the importance of empathy, ethics, and emotional intelligence. By focusing on empowering people and harnessing the potential of AI, leaders can transform their organizations and drive success in the digital age.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities that AI presents for organizations and leaders, and learn how to debunk common AI myths that hinder progress.
- Discover the essential skills and qualities of digital leaders, including empathy, ethics, and emotional intelligence, and learn how to cultivate these attributes in yourself and your team.
- Explore best practices for change management, overcoming resistance to AI adoption, and building a resilient organization that embraces continuous learning and innovation.
How to Succeed When Most Fail: Overcoming 3 of the biggest challenges in Digital Transformation Initiatives.
Digital transformation is essential for organizations to reimagine themselves in order to remain competitive in the digital age. However, research shows that 70% of Digital Transformation initiatives fail.
This inspiring session dives into the fascinating and complex world of digital transformation and the most significant challenges digital leaders face and provides a proven framework to overcome them.
- Understand the three most common reasons why digital transformation initiatives fail.
- Learn a 3-step framework to implement a successful digital transformation initiative.
- Five takeaways you can start using to overcome internal resistance and increase buy-in in your organization.
Rethinking the Sales Funnel: A New Approach to Digital Marketing for High Impact
This keynote will explore the current state of B2B sales and how traditional methods are becoming obsolete in the digital age. The traditional B2B sales funnel, which focuses on lead generation, qualification, and closing deals is no longer effective in capturing the attention of today’s savvy buyers.
The keynote will present a new approach to digital marketing that emphasizes building long-term relationships and providing high-value solutions to position B2B sales for high impact.
The keynote will be an interactive session that will help the attendees re-think how they approach B2B sales and give them a new perspective on positioning their sales for high impact.
- Understanding the limitations of the traditional B2B sales funnel and how it fails in today’s digital age
- A new approach to digital marketing that emphasizes building long-term relationships and providing high-value solutions
- The importance of data and analytics in understanding the needs and wants of B2B buyers
- How this new approach can position B2B sales for high impact and drive conversions
Inspirational & Motivational Keynotes
The power of influence – With influence, anyone can achieve success in every area of life.
Almost everything we want to become or achieve in life involves or is made possible by other people. As a result, the ability to influence is the most important skill we can learn. Unfortunately, most people don’t think they are influential.
This inspiring session provides a 4-step methodology to prepare and inspire people to influence.
- The three things you need to know to understand your influence
- Learn a 4-step method to increase your influence
- Three takeaways to master the power of influence and how to use it effectively
Empowering Leaders in a World in Crisis: The K.I.N.D. Approach to Leading with Grace and Empathy
Leadership is an essential component in any organization. Unfortunately, oppressive leadership is pervasive in many organizations, and its effects can be far-reaching. Not only prevent people from achieving their full potential and feeling a sense of purpose, but it can also lead to the erosion of collective trust between individuals and organizations. Leading in times of crisis can be challenging, but there are a few key strategies that can help you navigate these difficult situations effectively.
This inspiring and empowering session will explore a new K.I.N.D. of leadership. A 4-step method that has the power to affect change in an organization. The audience will learn why K.I.N.D. leadership is so important, how it can be developed and maintained within organizations, and how leaders can use its principles to achieve their goals during times of crisis.
- Understand the need people have for K.I.N.D. leaders in times of crisis
- Learn the four-step method to become a K.I.N.D. leader and empower people to achieve their full potential
- Five takeaways leaders can implement right away to achieve change and build trust in their organization
Knocking on Heaven’s Door: My Journey from Near-Death to Thriving and Finding My Why
In this powerful and moving keynote, Suriel shares his personal story of resilience and purpose. After being hospitalized for four days with a life-threatening illness, Suriel was able to reverse his disease through a combination of determination, self-care, and a newfound sense of purpose. Along the way, he learned the importance of finding his “why” and living a life that is meaningful and fulfilling.
Through storytelling and practical insights, Suriel inspires audiences to embrace challenges and setbacks as opportunities for growth and to discover their own “why” and the resilience needed to achieve their goals. This keynote is perfect for events focused on health, wellness, personal development, and overcoming adversity.
- Understand the role of resilience and purpose in overcoming challenges and achieving success.
- Develop strategies for finding and pursuing one’s “why” in life.
- Learn practical tips and techniques for managing diabetes and other health conditions.
Predisposed but not Predestined: Overcoming Adversity and Achieving Success
Life can be tough. We all face challenges and obstacles that seem impossible to overcome. Whether it’s a health condition, a difficult upbringing, or a tough job market, it can feel like we’re predestined to fail. But I’m here to tell you that’s not the case. I know firsthand that you can succeed, even when the odds are against you.
In this inspiring and empowering keynote I’ll share my personal journey of how I faced adversity and overcame it. You’ll learn about the mindset shifts I had to embrace, the tools I used to achieve success, and the strategies I employed to overcome the odds, as well as the importance of not accepting predestination to defeat you but the power of taking control of your own actions to shape your life.
- The power of determination and grit in achieving success despite adversity.
- Four mindset shifts and tools to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
- Five strategies for taking control of one’s life and changing their outcomes.
“I am always in awe of Suriel’s ability to command a room and get people on board with ideas. He makes everything fun and truly understand millennials.”
Rebekah Street – Events Manager at Meta
Are you ready to start the fascinating and complex journey of digital transformation for your organization?
Do you want to grow as a Digital Leader in your industry?
With over 20 years of experience as a digital transformation motivational speaker, executive coach, and leadership development trainer, Suriel has the knowledge and skills to guide you on your journey.
© 2007 - 2023. Suriel Arellano. All Rights Reserved.